To apply for as a potential candidate for the 2020 USA Fencing Board of Directors Election, please submit the following by Dec. 20, 2019:
• Please submit your resume or executive bio detailing your education, work experience and skills and which position you are seeking (President, Treasurer or At-Large Director). .
• Along with a cover letter, please answer the following questions. (250 words or less):
1. Why are you applying to be a USA Fencing BOD member / officer?
2. How do you envision your role and responsibilities as a board member for USA Fencing?
3. What do you envision as the top-3 priorities for USA Fencing and why? (Please rank the goals and priorities you’ve chosen)
4. What involvement have you had in USA Fencing and/or what involvement have you had in any other organizations that might be relevant to this role?
5. What board experience have you had previously? Please detail major achievements of that board and your direct role in those achievements.
6. Please share any additional information you think would be relevant or you’d like us to know.
• In addition, all candidates for a position on the Board of Directors must sign a qualifying affirmation.