Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Start Date: 12/1/2021
OnTarget Fencing Club is looking for a full-time epee coach. We are in search of a qualified coach, with solid coaching experience in the United States. The ideal candidate would be someone with strong technical, communication, and time management skills, passion in fencing, and be able to work in a team environment.
Running group classes in all levels (Beginner, Intermediate, and Competition)
* Giving private lessons to youth and adult
* Progress review and parent consultation
* Occasionally traveling for Local/Regional/National tournaments strip side coaching.
* 3 Years or more of coaching experience in Epee in competitive level
* Active USFA coach membership or capable of activating the membership and clearing background check and Safe Sport compliance.
* Willing to work in the evening and weekend.
* Certifications in CPR and First Aid is a plus.
Please send Cover Letter with a brief introduction to yourself. A detailed resume that includes your personal athletic background and results, education, and your coaching achievements at
Date Posted: September 10, 2021