On Saturday, June 29, seven USA Fencing greats will be honored for their contributions to the sport as four Olympians and three coaches are inducted into the USA Fencing Hall of Fame.
The Hall of Fame Induction and Celebration will be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center from
Tickets are available online at http://bit.ly/19HOFTix for $35 per person and include heavy hors d’oeuvres and two complimentary drink tickets.
Hall of Fame inductees include:
- Paul Apostol, two-time Olympian (1972 and 1976) and 1973 National Champion
- Dan Kellner, 2004 Olympian and two-time Pan American Games Champion
- Jon Normile, 1992 Olympian and 1991 Pan American Games silver medalist
- Rob Stull, three-time Olympian (fencing - 1988, modern pentathlon - 1984, 1988, 1992)
- Jerzy Grzymski, coach of Olympians Lee Shelley and Tamir Bloom
- William Reith, coach of Olympians Stephen Trevor and Jon Normile
- Jeff Wolfe, two-time Cadet World Team Coach and Brentwood High School Coach