skip navigation

March NAC Postponed

03/12/2020, 1:15pm CDT
By Kristen Henneman

(Colorado Springs, Colo.) – Due to the current situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States, the March North American Cup that was scheduled to take place in Detroit from March 20-23 will not be held at this time.

USA Fencing understands that this was a competition opportunity that fencers and their families were looking forward to; however, this is an extraordinary situation and our top priority remains the health and well-being of all of our members, athletes, tournament staff and participants.

All participants will receive refunds of both event and registration fees for the tournament. 

The USA Fencing national events staff is looking into the possibility of rescheduling the event to a later date in the year. Any details regarding future dates will be released at

If you have questions regarding the event, the refund process, etc., please contact

Tag(s): Updates