(Colorado Springs, Colo.) – Tickets are available now to watch Olympic and World Champion foil fencers compete for gold in Southern California from March 15-17 at the Absolute Fencing Gear® FIE Grand Prix Anaheim.
More than 300 athletes will be in action over the course of three days with finals to be held on Sunday, March 17 and the men’s and women’s preliminary rounds to take place on March 15-16.
Tickets are available at https://2019anaheimgrandprix.eventbrite.com.
Friday, March 15
Noon: Men's Pools and Preliminary Rounds
Saturday, March 16
Noon: Women's Pools and Preliminary Rounds
Sunday, March 17
8 a.m. Table of 64 - 8
6:30 p.m. Semi and Final Rounds
Daily passes begin at $10 for the preliminary rounds on Friday and Saturday and $40 for the table of 64 through finals rounds on Sunday.
Team USA will be led by an all-star lineup, including:
- Alex Massialas, two-time Olympic medalist and four-time Senior World medalist
- Miles Chamley-Watson, 2016 Olympic team bronze medalist and 2013 Senior World Champion
- Gerek Meinhardt, 2016 Olympic team bronze medalist and five-time Senior World medalist
- Race Imboden, 2016 Olympic team bronze medalist and three-time Senior World team medalist
- Lee Kiefer, two-time Olympian and 2018 Senior World Team Champion
- Nzingha Prescod, two-time Olympian and 2018 Senior World Team Champion
- Nicole Ross, 2012 Olympian and 2018 Senior World Team Champion
- Margaret Lu, 2018 Senior World Team Champion
Additional Olympic and World Champions scheduled to compete in Anaheim include:
- Inna Deriglazova (RUS), 2016 Olympic and two-time individual Senior World Champion
- Daniele Garozzo (ITA), 2016 Olympic Champion
- Alessio Foconi (ITA), 2018 Senior World Champion
- Alice Volpi (ITA), 2018 Senior World Champion
- Dmitry Zherebchenko (RUS), 2017 Senior World Champion
A limited number of VIP Experience passes are available for purchase.
VIP Experience includes
- VIP access tickets to three-day competition (Includes seat in dedicated VIP Section to individual and team semifinals/finals)
- VIP passes to the VIP Hospitality Reception (Event takes place on Sunday, March 17), prior to individual semifinals/finals. Reception includes hors d'oeuvres and (2) complimentary drinks per person)
- Special Event VIP credentials
- Competition program
- VIP recognition in program of attendee names