Is there a meeting, class, workshop, seminar, webinar or local event in your area that can positively impact you and your business?
Would you like to have assistance paying for this type of opportunity?
USA FENCING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GRANTS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!
USA Fencing is pleased to offer current Member Clubs a fee reimbursement for selected clubs who are interested in attending professional development opportunities. Up to three clubs may be selected every month.
While there is no limit to the amount that can be awarded, reimbursements are generally for registration fees only.
Denver Fencing Center and Fencing Academy of Denver to attend "Denver Youth Sports Summit"
Rochester Fencing Club to attend "Women in Business Seminar"
Gryphon Fencing Club to attend San Diego "Mega Marketing Training"
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Clubs must submit an application 30 days prior to an event for full consideration.
- The topic of the meeting will be evaluated and should be clearly associated with business/club improvement strategies.
- Only one staff member from the selected club will be awarded the fee reimbursement.
- Clubs can only be awarded this fee reimbursement once per season.
- USA Fencing Member Services will evaluate and select honorees on a case by case basis.
- USA Fencing may choose to offer full or partial reimbursement depending on the topic or cost. Clubs are encouraged to apply regardless of the fee reimbursement requested.
- USA Fencing requests a receipt for reimbursement, this must be received in the National Office no later than 10 days following the meeting.
- Clubs not awarded reimbursement grants are encouraged to reapply until selected.
- USA Fencing may your club and the seminar/meeting you attended to the overall membership through the USA Fencing web site, social media and any other communications.