Online club renewal: If listed as the club owner, the link to renew will be in your individual profile under club manager in the USA Fencing Membership Database. If you wish to appoint someone other the club owner to renew the club, please contact email@example.com.
Additional Club Forms
- Trial Membership Form (valid for 14 consecutive days)
- Note: This allows a new fencer to try fencing at a USA Fencing Member Club for 14 days with full insurance coverage through the USA Fencing policy. Trial Membership Forms need to be sent to the National office at the end of the 14 day use. Fencers MUST join USA Fencing after the 14 day trial membership has expired, if they wish to continue fencing.
- Trial Membership Waiver
- Classification Change Form
- Note: Classifications must be received by the USA Fencing National Office and have met all classification approval requirements before the posted classification change deadline date of a national event to be considered and reflected in that tournament.
- This form is only to be used with prior approval through Member Services. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Classification changes need to be submitted by email to email@example.com using the .results file from fencing time.
- Non-Competitive Bulk Upload Form
- Note: This form simplifies the process of submitting information on Non-Competitive members. The club owner fills this out and emails to National Office with payment submitted by phone or email. You must have the member fill out the Non-Competitive individual membership paper form including signing the waiver. The club keeps the member form on file, no need to send to National Office. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details or questions.
- Collegiate Roster Upload Form
- 2022-23 Paper Club Enrollment Form (New Clubs Only)
- Club Banner Order Form