Online club renewal: If listed as the club owner, the link to renew will be in your individual profile under club manager in the USA Fencing Membership Database. If you wish to appoint someone other the club owner to renew the club, please contact email@example.com.
Additional Club Forms
- Membership Bulk Upload Form (trial and access)
- Note: This form simplifies the process of submitting information on Access members. The club owner fills this out and emails to National Office with payment submitted by phone or email. You must have the member fill out the Access individual membership paper form including signing the waiver. The club keeps the member form on file, no need to send to National Office. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details or questions.
- Trial Membership Form (valid for 90 days from date of registration)
- Note: This allows a new fencer to try fencing at a USA Fencing Member Club for 3 months with full insurance coverage through the USA Fencing policy. Fencers MUST join USA Fencing after the 3 month trial membership has expired, if they wish to continue fencing.
- Trial Membership Waiver
- Classification Change Form
- Note: Classifications must be received by the USA Fencing National Office and have met all classification approval requirements before the posted classification change deadline date of a national event to be considered and reflected in that tournament. Classification changes need to be submitted by email to email@example.com using the .results file from fencing time.
- 2023-24 Paper Club Enrollment Form (New Clubs Only)
- Club Banner can be purchased through the club portal in your membership account.