On Monday, March 21, CoSport will have additional tickets for the 2016 Olympic Games available for purchase by the public in the United States.
CoSport, the official hospitality provider of USA Fencing and the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team, will have tickets available for purchase at www.cosport.com beginning at NOON EASTERN. The ticket launch will use the Virtual Waiting Room (Queue It) feature on the website, a virtual waiting room that makes it easier to queue for tickets and lessens the waiting time.
Reminders for those seeking to purchase tickets:
· If you do not have an account, please go to www.cosport.com and create and activate an account as soon as possible.
· If you already have an account, be certain you can access it without any difficulties. Try your username and password combination as soon as possible!
* For the best possible browsing experience:
o Clear your browser history (known also as cache or cookies) before logging into your account.
o Please note that www.cosport.com is not optimized for mobile and tablet use.
o Please use the most up-to-date versions of Chrome or Firefox. Attempting to access www.cosport.com through multiple browser windows simultaneously is not recommended.
· Be sure to enter your "Billing/Bill to" address in the checkout process exactly as it is registered with your credit/debit card company.
· If you need any assistance, please call 1-877-45-RINGS (1-877-457-4647).
In addition to individual tickets, a limited inventory of hotel and ticket packages and ticket and hospitality pass packages are also available for purchase. Please contact Grant Jones at G.Jones@usfencing.org for more details.