Your donation to the United States Fencing Foundation supports fencing in America. From grassroots training to world-class competitions, giving to the sport you love provides athletes the resources needed to pursue greatness and continue our tradition of producing high-performance fencers capable of winning international, World Championship and Olympic and Paralympic medals.
Because of your support, our athletes are able to achieve their dreams and the fencing community unites in growing our sport.
Your gift is urgently needed in these key areas outlined by our members.
- Elite Athletes at all Levels – From the youngest Y-10 fencers to cadets, juniors, seniors and veterans, you can support our epee, foil, saber and parafencing athletes as they train and compete at home and at the toughest tournaments in the world.
- Sport Development – Growing the sport happens at the local level. You can help promote and support new clubs, build and strengthen parafencing programs, provide quality coach education and certification, showcase and market recreational fencing programs, and create grassroots and regional programs.
- Culture of the Sport – Nurture and support a healthy fencing community by investing in athlete safety; Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) initiatives; and mental wellness initiatives to ensure our fencing family thrives and grows.
- Organization and Community – Invest in the vital daily operations of USA Fencing and our work with athletes, coaches, referees, volunteers, armorers and club owners. Supporting these operations provides a solid foundation on which our sport can flourish.
- Foundation Endowment – Help expand our long-term endowment to support future generations of fencers.
Join our team by pledging your support to our U.S. fencers and help us maintain a culture of competitive excellence. We would love to recognize you as an esteemed donor and supporter of the United States Fencing Foundation.