(Colorado Springs, Colo.) - Online voting for the 2020 USA Fencing Board of Directors, Referees’ Commission and 2021 Hall of Fame opened on May 6 at 12:01 am MDT and will continue through May 27 at 11:59 p.m. MDT.
To be eligible to vote in the USA Fencing Board of Directors and Hall of Fame election, individuals must be 18 and hold a valid membership with voting rights as of February 1, 2020.
To be eligible to vote in the Referees’ Commission Election, voting referees must be at least 18 years of age by the date of the election and are members in good standing of USA Fencing. In order to be eligible to vote, referees must have officiated in regional, national or international tournaments during the 2017-2018, 2018-2019 and/or 2019-2020 seasons.
Eligible voters received their access information via email on May 6. If you are eligible to vote, per the criteria above, please check your email's spam filter as well as ensure that the email you are utilizing is the one on file with your USA Fencing account.
If you did not receive your username and password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vote Online: https://eBallot4.votenet.com/usfencing
Instructions for Voting:
1. Log in to the system using your username and password.
2. Please read the instructions for each question carefully.
3. Review the choices for each position then select a candidate (or candidates) for that position.
4. When done voting, review your selections, and then check the CONSENT box.
5. Please click the SUBMIT BUTTON. You have now completed the voting process.
6. You can view and print your receipt or exit the eBallot System.
The deadline for voting online is 11:59 pm Mountain Daylight Time, May 27, 2020. Once you check the SUBMIT box, you will not be able to vote online again.
If you need additional assistance, please contact eBallot at email@example.com.